GOOD REASONS TO STERILISE YOUR PET
Being a responsible pet owner means sterilising your pets. Why?
Sterilisation saves lives as there are less unwanted litters and fewer animals who end up in the welfare system needing to be rehomed. Spaying reduces the risk of mammary tumors; eliminates the risk of tumors in the uterus, ovaries and cervix; and prevents other serious issues such as uterus infections. Male neutering reduces the risk of perennial tumors and testicular cancer. You also won’t have to deal with spraying cats, cats and dogs going on heat, prowling of cats and dogs and fighting between males.
- They will be healthier and live longer, better lives
- They will be better companions
- They are less likely to roam
- They are less likely to fight
- Females are less likely to get uterus infections/cancer
- Males are less likely to get enlarged prostrates/cancer
- Males will be less likely to be aggressive towards other animals and humans
- Males are less likely to: mount people or objects, and urinating to mark their territory
- There will be less diseases, less cruelty to animals and healthier environments
You can have your pet sterlised at the Kloof & Highway SPCA Clinic. Contact our team to find out more about sterlisation by emailing email@example.com