Where will you find that hidden treasure?
It’s well known that surprising and hidden treasures are often discovered in charity shops.
Our wide range of shop categories gives you an even greater chance of finding that missing side plate of a particular design; the vinyl disc that is back in fashion; a necklace like the one that grandma used to wear; fashion items, craft supplies, and so much more.
Check the list below to find the category that you’re looking for:
- The Attic – household items, crockery, ornaments, dog and cat beds and toys etc.
- The Cabin – men’s clothes and shoes, linen, curtains, cushions, pillows.
- The Book Shop – an enormous range of all books including children’s books and magazines.
- The Warehouse – furniture, office furniture, lounge suites, pool tables, lights and lamps and electronic equipment.
- The Tack Shop – horse riding equipment and clothes.
- The Music Shop – CD’s, DVD’s, Vinyls.
- The Toy shop – full of board games and soft toys and general toys.
- The Sewing Room – fabrics, wool, cotton, buttons.
- The Long Dog Tuck Shop – cold drinks, sweets, chips and Vetkoek.
- The Gallery – Frames and art.
- Aladdin’s Cave – jewellery.
- Hidden Treasures – clothes, antiques, collectables.
- Boho – up market ladies’ clothes, shoes, accessories.
All the above are open from Tuesday to Saturday and public holidays unless a religious day. 8.00 am until 3.00 pm
Off the property you’ll find:
- Maytime Thrift Shop – Terrace Way, Maytime Centre – clothes, antiques and collectables, paintings, shoes, small items of furniture, linen, household items. Lovely for gifts. 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 8.30 to 1 pm.
- Hillcrest Thrift Shop – The Junction shopping Centre, Inanda Road. Men’s and women’s clothes, household items, paintings, linen, shoes, crockery, electronic items. 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
- Reading Rooster – The Mushroom Farm, Kassier Road. Books and a few small items like vases and paintings. 00 am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 8.30 am to 2.30 pm and Sunday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.
We hope to welcome you to one of our shops really soon, and to celebrate that special find with you.